2.11.2014

Friendship, Love, and Dreams

ehem.. First, I want to try make some.. emm some tulisan in english language. I'm glad to be using english language, that's very cool for a 'STM boy' like me. But it's hard enough for me who have 65 score in english examination last month. Well if I make you a little bit gangerti, I'm so sorry.. that's my mistakes. I hope you all read this untill end, Thank's. by the way I nelen 2 kamus "Bahasa inggris dan indonesia, bewarna dan bergambar loh !" for finishing this paragraph only. Enjoy..

Errrgh anjrit my mouth was doer doer after read that.. oke let's start. kalo di look dari tittle nya, 'Friendship, Love, and Dreams'. 3 things up their are very important to every humans live. Without that things you may still could to live, but you may never felt how beauty to live. Tanpa hal-hal itu lo mungkin masi bisa nge jalanin hidup, Tapi lo mungkin ga akan pernah ngerasain indah nya menjalani hidup (tuh artinya, lemot ah ._.v)


First is, FRIENDSHIP. How much friends do you have ? 100 ? 1000 ? 1 million ? now, dimana mereka when you was alone ? when you need them beside you ? cih.. they must be sibuk with urusan masing2. "True bestfriend is never request to be you'r bestfriend" quote nya pak haji sulam sebelum dia meninggal.. with your friendship you'r life is like ga butuh siapa-siapa lagi selain mereka. problem solve together.. laugh together.. cry together.. happines is simple. Share the problem.. share a dreams.. share some beauty things.. just stay together and don't make them dissapointed, I swear you'r life is absolutely easy.

Second, LOVE. Love bring you to felt ubealiveble things who you never felt before. love is something that you can't be control it, sometimes grow.. sometimes weak.. nothing's reasonable for love. When you felt in love, this world is like have been buying by your father. your happy face is like someone who drink oplosan dua galon. You don't fuc*ing hearing someone care.. you just can't imaging if it true.

love really could change someone life.. now, when you was broken heart.. when you on jealous.. when you had been dissapointed, do you want to say "I'm fine bro.." again ? bullshit.. in that condition you are going to crazy like someone who don't have any hope again, trust me.. it works. you may nekad to finishing you'r life soon, lebay ? no that's normal.. that's love that I mean.  Love is story.. long story. so dont say you was felt in love but you never been hurt.

last is, DREAMS. Dreams is the last hope if you don't have any love and friendship. and sebenernya because of that lah gua membuat tulisan ini. get it ?

Back to friendship.. in three years ini my life is totally changed. new world.. new friends.. new rules.. and new problem of course. but this is stm bro ! this world is filled by a lot of jerk ! just a little good people you can find. for jebolan boarding school (pesantren) like me, this is freak you know..  I try ber gaul with every kind of people. though I have a lot friend.. there is no.. no.. there is no yang pas dan sejalan sama gue, kalo pun gue yang harus ngikutin jalan mereka, gue cuma bakal terjerumus ke dalam hal-hal yang ga bener men. (susah bro inggris nya, nyerah deh !). and now I don't have any bestfriend who satu jalan, satu mimpi and satu hati sama gue. no more than three lah.. that's sick. My life became harder in this f*cking place.

Next to love.. let's make this to the point. Love is free.. everyone is free to felt in love, but.. resiko nya tanggung sendiri. Fall in love with a girl who have boyfriend first ? that's maybe the most stupid think I've ever do. whatever you feel.. whatever you think.. the reallity is can't be broken. You may important for me and maybe I need you like the old time, whene we laugh together.. whene we share our problem together.. whene we seen away the future together.. yeah, our dreams.

But now, you not really need me again. you've got everything you need.. you'r bestfriend.. you'r boyfriend.. you'r dreams.. me ? haha bahkan tempat curhat aja gue gapunya. is hard.. very hard. I've just had a blog for curhat terselubung like this. gue cuma bisa senyum setiap hati ini terluka, kapan hati ni terluka ? everytime.. but I survived with this.. I know god have a plan for me, and I know this feel.. this love.. if this heart can not survive anymore, love are going away by itseslf.

now.. I've just had DREAMS in future.. and my GOD beside me everytime.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment